AW-EL208 twin-spot emergency light is a new lighting product developed by ASENWARE considering the current market needs and customer usage requirements. It meets the latest trends, providing high-brightness emergency lighting.
AW-EL208 twin-spot emergency light has CB test certificate, DEKRA mark, UAE COC certificate, and AOC certificate, meeting all requirements of the latest EN60598-1 & EN60598-2-22, reliable and professional. The twin-spot emergency light has a new design of a streamlined fireproof plastic shell and a highly transparent top cover, safer and more convenient. It has 3 status indicators, indicating charging mode, main power mode, and battery fault mode.
Furthermore, it is available to choose multiple LED light strips, lasting for 3 hours and with battery protection, and is easy to install. This emergency light is mainly used for high-level commercial and industrial buildings, protecting people’s safety with rated lumen output of 2150lm.
- High brightness with rated lumen output 2150lm
- Rated wattage 10W under charge mode, 20W under emergency mode
- Twin-spot lights can be rotated freely
- Complete functional test with every activation
- Meets all requirements of EN60598-1 & EN60598-2-22
- With CB test certificate, DEKRA mark, UAE COC certificate, and AOC certificate
AW-EL208 twin-spot emergency light is neat in appearance, easy to install, and has a high-brightness lighting effect. It is an essential and prominent device to help people escape safely when there is a fire.