One Loop 120-point Mini Type Addressable Fire Alarm Systems Control Panel AW-FP312 is a brand-new fire alarm panel developed by ASENWARE after in-depth research on the needs of customers and the features of various application sites.
The purpose of the AW-FP312 LPCB One Loop Mini Type Addressable Fire Alarm Systems Control Panel is to monitor input signals, give indications and possibly activate outputs as programmed,
This Addressable panel is designed to comply with EN 54-2 with qualities of simple installation, operation and easy maintenance.
Addressable fire alarm control panel AW-FP312 has LPCB, CE certifications and complies with EN 54-2 standards. It has 1 loop of 120 addressable points and expansion capabilities, and is compatible with other peripherals with the same protocol. This panel can monitor input signals, give indications and activate outputs as programmed.
120-point addressable fire alarm control panel AW-FP312
is stable and reliable, easy to install, easy to adjust and debug, and can be widely used in office buildings, factories and other places.
One Loop Addressable Fire Alarm Systems Control Panel Product Features:
- Up to 120 addresses on 1 loop
- Zone indicators for 16 zones give a quick indication of the location of an alarm
- The loop supports class A and Class B types
- Record capacity of 1000 historical events for each previous fire, previous fault, and previous operation
- Level management with 3 access levels
- Zone test, point test, and module start/stop testing, easy to debug
- LPCB, CE certifications
UV Flame Detector Technical Parameters