1. From “nearest evacuation” to “safe evacuation”
The linkage of fire alarms can quickly and accurately get the fire location information. The computer will automatically generate an evacuation plan, and control the emergency lights to indicate the best evacuation route.
2. Safe voltage power supply
The emergency lights are powered by 24V DC. The 24V DC power supply system is called “dead system”. Compared with 220V traditional emergency lights, the security is greatly enhanced.
3. Low risk of accidents and low maintenance costs
The battery terminal power supply system has the risk of complete paralysis of power supply. The battery maintenance and replacement of self-powered emergency lighting system is inconvenient and the operating cost is high. Therefore, the advantage of centralized power supply in decentralized settings is very obvious.
Emergency lighting system construction
Q: How to construct the emergency lighting system with centralized power supply and centralized control?
A: Do the construction according to the drawing. Before construction, you should prepare necessary technical documents such as system diagram, equipment layout plan, wiring diagram, installation diagram and fire linkage logic description.
During the construction process, the construction company should make relevant records including acceptance of concealed works, inspection, commissioning, and design changes. After finishing, the construction company should conduct a full inspection of the installation quality of the system. The construction company should complete the completion drawing and report.
Q: How to install emergency lighting system?
A: 1. Installation of fire emergency sign lamps
(1) When installing on the top, try not to install it on the ceiling, and the distance between the top of the lamp and the ceiling should be greater than 200mm; when hoisting, use a metal suspender or chain, and the upper end of the suspender or chain should be fixed on the building structure.
(2) When the emergency light is installed on low-level evacuation aisle and its corner, it should be installed on the wall below 1m from the ground. The surface of the sign should be parallel to the wall, and the part protruding from the wall should not have sharp corners.
(3) When installed on the ground, all metal components of the emergency light should be corrosion-resistant. The power connection and control wire connection should be sealed with sealant, the surface of the emergency light should be parallel to the ground, the height from the ground should not be larger than 3mm, and the contact edge with the ground should not be larger than 1mm.
(4) When installing emergency lights on evacuation aisles and main evacuation routes in large indoor public places with many people, the direction indicated by the arrow or the direction of the guiding light flow should be consistent with the evacuation direction.